Remove undesirable hair instantly through our services for waxing in Toowong. From unwanted facial hair down to your arms and legs, we got you covered! Waxing removes hair completely from its roots, which makes hair grow back slowly, lesser, lighter, and finer. Waxing also removes the top layer of dead skin cells, so you’re basically getting an exfoliation. So if you want to remove unsightly hair, go to a professional—Perfect Brow Design. We’ve got many Waxing services that will make you smooth all over.
Waxing is also great for the skin as it does not leave cuts unlike when you shave. It’s also longer lasting as opposed to shaving because hair doesn’t grow back for 2 to 8 weeks. Waxing also saves you a lot of time compared to shaving. Plus, there are waxes to suit different skin types. So if you need some waxing in Toowong, contact our team!
Why Waxing Is Better
Sure, waxing could be uncomfortable—at first for those who have shaved for a prolonged period. However if professionally done, the discomfort is minimised as much as possible. That’s why it’s recommended that you go to an expert—Perfect Brow Design and our professional waxing in Toowong. Once you’ve gotten used to waxing, you’ll notice the big difference waxing has over shaving, such as:
- No shaving rash. Shaving usually causes skin irritation. Some people are also prone to shaving rash. Waxing takes this inconvenience away in most cases.
- Fewer ingrown hair. When professionally done, wax removal by an expert reduces the risk of ingrown hair.
- No post-shave itching. Many people experience itching after shaving. And then when the hair grows back, they experience itching again.
The first 24 hours after waxing is crucial for preventing skin irritation. Here are some of the things you must avoid doing 24 hours after your treatment:
- Touching/scratching the waxed area
- Exfoliating the waxed area
- When showering, shower at a cooler temperature. Do not wash or scrub the waxed area immediately after
- Perspiration and friction on the waxed area. When sweating, pat the waxed area to dry it off.
- Saunas and steam rooms
With Perfect Brow Design’s waxing in Toowong, we don’t only take care of those unwanted hairs, but we will also provide you with more aftercare information on waxing, as well as other maintenance steps between your wax sessions.