LASH LIFT AFTER CARE: LASH LIFTING PRE & POST-CARE
LASH LIFT AFTER CARE: PRE-CARE
Prior to your treatment session, here are the following instructions to follow:
- Remove all eye makeup, including false lashes and contact lenses.
- Do not have your natural lashes curled 4 weeks prior elsewhere.
- Do not use waterproof mascara 48 hours prior to the procedure as it leaves some residue.
- If you’re suffering from an eye infection, such as stye, conjunctivitis, etc., wait until it’s been cleared prior to having the procedure and cancel accordingly.
LASH LIFT AFTER CARE: DURING THE PROCESS
Having a lash lift is relaxing and comfortable.
- A perming solution will be applied on your lashes, painted upwards from the root onto a silicon rod giving them a lifted, lengthened projectory.
- Following this a setting solution combined with a Keratin treatment will be applied.
- Once setting solution and Keratin treatment has been removed a tint will be applied to complete the effect.
- For the final stage, your lashes will be brushed and cleaned.
LASH LIFT AFTER CARE: POST-CARE
LASH LIFT AFTER CARE: POST TREATMENT CARE
A Lash Lift is a very low maintenance procedure. Still, there is a little extra care required during the first 24hrs.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Avoid using harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Avoid Saunas and shower steam for 24hrs
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Swimming is to be avoided for 24hrs.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs.