Henna Brows Brisbane
Looking to get services for henna brows in Brisbane? Perfect Brow Design’s Henna Brows are made from completely natural ingredients achieving the perfect natural colour and temporary tattooing effect to make your eyes look framed and defined. The Henna Tattoo staining effect can last between 5-10 days on your skin and up to 4 weeks for the dye on your brow hair. Your very first visit to Perfect Brow Design will include a comprehensive analysis and design using the techniques of string lining or otherwise known as Brow Mapping using a measuring tool to achieve your perfect brow shape for your face. This appointment will usually take around 45 minutes to Brow Map your eyebrow design, plus precision waxing of your brow shape and also to allow the Henna dye to process. So for your next henna brows in Brisbane, call us!
Henna Brows follow up
Within 6 weeks $50.
Add eyelash tint $15
Benefits of Henna Brows
There are many benefits of having your brows treated with Henna. Here are some of them:
- More natural looking and subtle
- Defines and shapes your brows, especially if you’ve got naturally thin brows
- Henna nourishes the skin and hair follicles
- Lasts longer (around 4-6 weeks) on the brows than regular tints
- Has an Ombre Brow style effect, making it ideal for a tryout before settling for a permanent treatment. It’s also a great way to temporarily refresh your old Microblading or Cosmetic Brow Tattooing.
Henna brows are easy to care for. Here are some care tips after getting henna brows:
- Do not use strong make-up or brow removers 24 hours after the treatment as they may strip away the colour
- Do not rub your brows
- Avoid sunbathing 24 hours after the treatment as this may cause the henna to fade or lighten
- Do not swim 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid long periods under the sun as UV rays may cause the henna to fade quicker.