Scar Camouflage Tattoo Brisbane
Perfect Brow Design offers scar camouflage tattoo in Brisbane. Scar Camouflage is the implanting of pigment to assist with disguising the scarred skin to an even skin tone or colour. This paramedical tattooing of concealing scarred areas on the face and body of clients helps in enhancing confidence for both men and women. Scar camouflage can be done on facial burns, scar discolouration, vitiligo, and other skin blemishes that can be significantly reduced through micropigmentation.
Are You Eligible?
You may be a candidate for scar camouflage if the following conditions are met:
- Scar is healed, no longer pink or changing colour. Your scar should be at least a year old and stable in colour.
- Scar is smooth and fairly flat. If your scar is irregular or raised, the process may not be successful. You might want to undergo scar revision treatments to smoothen/flatten the scar prior to camouflage.
- Scar has no dark edges. Dark borders mean that the scar has post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (PIH). Scar camouflage may just aggravate this condition, especially if you have darker skin.
The following skin conditions is not suited for scar camouflage:
- Keloids, scars with raised dark edges, Port Wine birthmarks
- Spider veins
- Freckles, age spots, under eye circles
- Unstable vitiligo (not in remission)
Remember, scar camouflage does not completely restore the skin the way it was before the injury. It just improves the colour of the scar, thereby disguising or covering it to make it less noticeable. Got more questions about our scar camouflage tattoo in Brisbane? Contact us!