Cosmetic Eyeliner Tattoo Toowong
Get your cosmetic eyeliner tattoo in Toowong from the top spot for cosmetic tattooing – Perfect Brow Design!
Please note: $100 deposit is required when booking to hold and confirm your appointment time and is non-refundable with NO exceptions.
“The eyes are the window to the soul” as they say and also what most people notice about someone when they first meet. Permanent eye makeup does not smudge or smear and stays perfect all the time. It can enhance your eye shape, size and colour, and help you optically even out your eyes if one is smaller, rounder or higher than the other. Permanent eyeliner not only opens, widens, and brightens the eye area, it also gives the illusion of thick voluminous lashes and more definition to the eye.
Cosmetic Eyeliner Tattoo Toowong: Aftercare Information
So you got a cosmetic eyeliner tattoo in Toowong? Now, it’s time for the aftercare! Treated areas may be slightly swollen or bruised in a very small number of cases. Additionally some may experience slight lymph discharge (water like yellowish discharge), minor irritation if any in many cases. The eye area can be washed with cool or warm water but no cleansers or soaps with a light patting motion.
Slight crusting may occur after 7 days whilst healing and can be washed and patted gently with cool or warm water. In some cases the colour goes faint between 7-21 days and can look patchy. Week 3 will show the liner starting to become darker and reach its full healing, colour saturation, depth and darkness between 4-6 weeks.
- Do not apply any other creams or lotions after the treatment for 14 days.
- No contact lenses are to be worn on the day of your appointment.
- No eye makeup is to be applied for 14 days.
- No false lashes are to be applied for 1 month after.
- Keep eye area clean and absolutely NO rubbing. Simply just pat with water on a cotton pad 2 – 3 times per day.
- If you have any concerns do not hesitate to contact your therapist.